- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Minute Maid Juices to Go adds two new flavors
HALF MOON BAY, Calif. Odwalla is expanding its bars line with two new flavors.
Odwalla's new chocolate peanut butter protein bar features 12 g of protein and contains calcium and vitamins E, B6 and B12, all delivered in a chocolate peanut butter decadence. The blueberry swirl superfood bar from Odwalla contains calcium, folate and vitamins A, C and E, and features the swirling flavor of blueberries with a bonanza of nutritious organic oats, dates and crisp rice, the company said.
Both bars hit store shelves this month and are available in natural food stores, select supermarkets and specialty outlets nationwide with a suggested retail price of $1.39, along with such other Odwalla bars as Mocha-walla, banana nut and berries GoMega.