- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
RICHMOND, Texas Drug maker OcuSoft has launched a prescription supplement designed to enhance botulinum toxin injections, the company said.
OcuSoft announced the availability of Zytaze in several chain drug stores around the country.
The drug is designed to extend the duration of botulinum toxin treatments, such as Allergan’s Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA), and reports have indicated that it extends them by almost 25%.