- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
RICHMOND, Texas Drug maker OcuSoft has launched a prescription supplement designed to enhance botulinum toxin injections, the company said.
OcuSoft announced the availability of Zytaze in several chain drug stores around the country.
The drug is designed to extend the duration of botulinum toxin treatments, such as Allergan’s Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA), and reports have indicated that it extends them by almost 25%.