- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Good Neighbor pharmacists can vaccinate patients under collaborative-practice agreements
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
RICHMOND, Texas Drug maker OcuSoft has launched a prescription supplement designed to enhance botulinum toxin injections, the company said.
OcuSoft announced the availability of Zytaze in several chain drug stores around the country.
The drug is designed to extend the duration of botulinum toxin treatments, such as Allergan’s Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA), and reports have indicated that it extends them by almost 25%.