- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
HOBOKEN, N.J. — Drug maker Octapharma USA has appointed David Holliday as VP commercial development, the company said.
Octapharma USA, the U.S. subsidiary of Swiss drug maker Octapharma AG, said Holliday will be responsible for U.S. product marketing, sales, commercial activities and coordination with global portfolio development initiatives. The company manufactures drugs, such as the immune deficiency treatment Octagam (immune globulin intravenous [human] 5%) and the Von Willebrand disease treatment Wilate (Von Willebrand factor and coagulation factor VIII complex [human]).
Holliday most recently served as VP global marketing operations and hemophilia for Baxter BioScience and has more than 24 years of industry leadership experience, Octapharma said.