- Study: Omega-3 supplementation could preserve brain health
- Study: Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help lower blood pressure
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
PARAMUS, N.J. — Oceans Omega on Wednesday announced the launch of Omega-3 fortified liquid health shots. Currently sold under the Omega Infusion brand, the 2-oz., single-serving and zero-calorie health shots contain 250 mg of omega-3s (EPA and DHA).
They will be available in three flavors, including peach mango, raspberry lemon and pink grapefruit.
Research shows that consumers are actively looking for Omega-3 fortified food and beverages, the company stated.