- CRN publishes commentary criticizing latest omega-3 research in Natural Medicine Journal
- Oceans Omega launches Omega-3 fortified liquid health shots
- CRN debunks latest omega-3 study
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
PARAMUS, N.J. — Oceans Omega on Monday launched Omega Infusion, an omega-3 EPA/DHA enhanced water product with initial placement within Giant Food.
"Delivering heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids in enhanced water is something we've been developing for years," stated Volker Berl, chief technology officer Oceans Omega. "Our proprietary delivery system is transforming the beverage industry by including ingredients like Omega-3 EPA/DHA."
Each bottle of Omega Infusion water delivers 80mg of essential omega-3s, 200% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C and 80% of four B vitamins. Omega Infusion will retail for a suggested $1.99 and include flavors berry, citrus, fruit punch and orange.
Find us on Facebook for even more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.