- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- OCuSOFT relaunches Tears Again advanced Liposome Spray
PARAMUS, N.J. — Oceans Omega on Monday launched Omega Infusion, an omega-3 EPA/DHA enhanced water product with initial placement within Giant Food.
"Delivering heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids in enhanced water is something we've been developing for years," stated Volker Berl, chief technology officer Oceans Omega. "Our proprietary delivery system is transforming the beverage industry by including ingredients like Omega-3 EPA/DHA."
Each bottle of Omega Infusion water delivers 80mg of essential omega-3s, 200% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C and 80% of four B vitamins. Omega Infusion will retail for a suggested $1.99 and include flavors berry, citrus, fruit punch and orange.
Find us on Facebook for even more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.