- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
LAKEVILLE-MIDDLEBORO, Mass. — Ocean Spray announced today three new blends of fruit juice made with citrus: citrus tangerine orange, citrus mango pineapple and sparkling citrus tangerine.
Ocean Spray’s new Citrus 100% Juice Blends taste good contain 100% Vitamin C, no added sugar and only 110 calories per 8-ounce serving.
The company is also offering consumers refreshing food and drink recipes to help cool down during the hot summer months. On the company's website, consumers can find recipes for a Tropical Citrus Smoothie, a Tropical Margarita, citrus chicken wings, shrimp tacos and a coconut-citrus bundt cake with rum glaze.
Ocean Spray Citrus 100% Juice Blends are on store shelves now.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.