- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
WASHINGTON — Following his State of the Union speech, President Barack Obama is scheduled to stop by a Costco store in Maryland on Wednesday, according to news reports.
During his stop at the Costco in Lanham, which is located about 15 miles from the White House, Obama is expected to deliver remarks on the economy, the USA Today reported.
The visit to Lanham kicks off a two-day national tour for the Obama. Additional stops include a steel plant in Pennsylvania.