- Sally Hansen looks to jazz up manicures with new Big Top Coats
- Kiss Products launches new Nail Art Starter Kit
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
NEW YORK — Coty’s NYC New York Color brand is introducing in its spring 2012 collection the new Matte Me Crazy and Big City Dazzle Sparkle topcoat for nails.
With the new Matte Me Crazy topcoat, beauty mavens can move from shiny nails to matte for an instant dose of muted modern style by applying a coat of Matte Me Crazy.
Take nails from the office to after-hours with a quick-drying coat of sparkle with the Big City Sparkle topcoat. It can be applied to bare nails for sheer shine effect or layered over a nail color for a bold, eye-catching look.
The new nail products retail for $1.99 each.