- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
NEW YORK Del Laboratories’ value cosmetics brand N.Y.C. New York Color is launching for 2008 several new products, including its first line of mineral-based makeup.
The new Smooth Mineral Collection, which will begin hitting retail in December, includes Smooth Mineral pressed foundation powder with SPF 12, Smooth Mineral loose foundation powder with SPF 12, Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder with SPF 12, Smooth Mineral loose eye powder kit and Smooth Mineral starter kit.
All of the products, which the exception of the starter kit, are priced at $6.99 each. The starter kit is priced at $13.99.
Given that many retailers at mass do not have beauty advisors in the beauty aisles, N.Y.C. New York Color has developed a Smooth Mineral Color Selector informational card that will be located on the display. It will help beauty shoppers find the shade that’s best for their complexion, and will instruct them how to apply the mineral-based makeup.