- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
BRAINTREE, Mass. — The NuVal nutritional scoring system is celebrating National Nutrition Month by highlighting foods that receive some of its highest scores by category.
One food will be showcased for each day of National Nutrition Month, with each "item of the day" displayed on the company's website.
The NuVal system gives all food a score from 1 to 100, which calls out a food item's overall nutritional value. NuVal Scores are available in more than 1,600 supermarkets in 31 states across the country.