- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
- Target, MLB team up for education
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- Walgreens ups Sona Chawla to role of president of digital and chief marketing officer
- Counterfeit drugs, digital technology emerge as major issues influencing health care in 2014
EDGEWOOD, Md. — Nutramax Labs on Tuesday announced the continuation of its partnership with Major League Baseball's Hall of Fame pitcher Jim Palmer in promoting Cosamin joint health supplements in national and regional marketing campaigns and events.
“We are pleased to enter into our 12th year of partnership with Jim Palmer,” stated Troy Henderson, VP corporate operations and professional services. "Palmer is an excellent [spokesman] for Cosamin joint health supplements because Cosamin is not just for athletes, but for anyone who is active.”
“Twelve years ago, my orthopedic doctor recommended Cosamin for my joint pain,” Palmer said. “I’ve been using it ever since — and at 65, I’m still very active and doing the things I love most since retiring from Major League Baseball in 1985.”