- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
- CDC: Flu activity remains elevated
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- CDC: Flu season past its peak but still going strong
- National Consumers League survey finds 1-in-5 adults never received a flu shot
Drug stores will continue to be a shopping destination for OTC cold, flu and allergy products, according to an online survey of more than 500 AccentHealth viewers conducted in August. Nine-in-10 AccentHealth patients are likely to purchase cold, flu and allergy remedies at a drug store in the future, up from 72% of current users. To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is an exclusive consumer insights feature that appears regularly in DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask more than 6,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.