- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Diabetes population to double, costs to nearly triple by 2034
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
PRINCETON, N.J. Working Mother magazine has named drug maker Novo Nordisk one of the best companies in the country for family-friendly benefits, the company said Thursday.
The U.S. subsidiary of the Danish drug maker was named a Working Mother 100 Best Company for programs designed to help families balance work-life needs, such as adoption reimbursement, health benefits, paid time off and assistance for families sending their kids to college.
“It is an honor to be named as a Working Mother 100 Best Company,” said Novo Nordisk VP human resources Jeff Frazier. “This recognition shows our commitment to supporting a diverse and inclusive work environment, where everyone has an opportunity to participate in creating business success and people are valued for their unique skills, experiences and perspectives.”