- Coldstream Naturals develops new line of USDA-certified organic oral care products
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Shot@Life program ambassador Amanda Peet gets flu shot in NYC Walgreens to support 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot'
- IRI, SPINS partner on new natural, organic customer segmentation
- Peapod sells organic farm boxes to Chicago-area customers
BEAVER FALLS, Pa. — Nourish by Sensible Organics, an organic beauty and personal care brand that launches this month exclusively at Whole Foods Market nationwide, has signed actress Christine Taylor to be its national brand ambassador.
In her new role as brand ambassador, she will be the face of the beauty brand and its products, and will help raise awareness about the numerous health and beauty benefits of using 100% USDA-certified organic personal care products.
Taylor may be best known for her starring roles in such films as "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story," "The Wedding Singer," "The Brady Bunch Movie" and "Zoolander.”
"Christine Taylor is an ideal choice to represent the Nourish brand as our ambassador. She is authentic in her beliefs of living a greener, healthier lifestyle; and as a busy mother of two young children, Christine can speak to her own personal journey of integrating better beauty, health and wellness solutions into her family's lifestyle," stated Rick Ruffolo, CEO and president of Sensible Organics.
The Nourish line includes organic body wash, organic hand wash, organic body lotion, organic body butter, organic deodorant and organic exfoliating body polish. All of the products display the USDA-certified seal.