- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- CVS/pharmacy's new iPad App features 3-D virtual store, digital pharmacy experience
- Target, Walgreens sport top retail apps for Apple's new iPhone 5
- PediaCare Shopper’s Guide simplifies cough-cold purchases
- CVS/pharmacy enhances mobile features for greater convenience
WATSONVILLE, Calif. — Nordic Naturals on Wednesday announced the launch of its mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android users.
“Nordic Naturals is an omega-3 industry leader,” stated Joar Opheim, CEO of Nordic Naturals. “We are pleased to lead the way in offering the convenience of a mobile app to consumers.”
Features of the new app, available for free, include the ability to order products online or find a retail store. The “Daily Omega Reminder” allows users to set daily prompts for taking their omega-3s and monthly reminders to re-order products. Information on the benefits of omega-3 essential fatty acids is available as well.
App users will be among the first to be notified about product launches, emerging research about omega-3s, and store-specific sales and promotions, Nordic Naturals noted.