- Study: Omega-3 supplementation could preserve brain health
- Study: Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help lower blood pressure
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
WATSONVILLE, Calif. — Nordic Naturals has introduced a new kid-friendly line of supplements.
Nordic Omega-3 Jellies are fish-shaped jellies made from purified fish oil, sustainably sourced from anchovies and sardines, and then specially formulated for children ages 2 years and older. Each chewable touts 250 mg of docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid. Each box contains 36 individual packs.
"When formulating this product, we focused on a chewable omega-3 that delivered on dosage and taste, plus convenient packaging that would delight parents," Nordic Naturals chief medical officer Keri Marshall said. "Children want a fun product that tastes great, while parents want concentration and convenience. This product is a win-win."
Nordic Naturals products are sold at stores nationwide.