- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Study: Fish oil may aid dental health
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
WATSONVILLE, Calif. — Nordic Naturals on Tuesday introduced its new Daily Omega brand, a line of three omega-3 products.
"Consumers have a large variety of products to choose from when it comes to omega-3 fatty acids, and this can be quite confusing,” stated Corinna Bellizzi, retail division sales manager for Nordic. “Daily Omega makes this choice easy by offering three concentrated formulas — two for adults and one for children — where only one soft gel is required daily to support optimal health and wellness."
The three new SKUs include Daily Omega with vitamin D3, formulated to complement heart health with 500 mg of the omega-3s EPA and DHA in each lemon-flavored soft gel. There also is Daily DHA, formulated for a healthy brain and mood with 450 mg of DHA in each strawberry-flavored soft gel. And for children, there is Daily Omega Kids, which contains 275 mg of the omega-3s EPA and DHA in each chewable strawberry-flavored soft gel.