- Congressional Dietary Supplement Caucus hosts educational nutrient briefing on Capitol Hill
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- NSF International launches cosmetics and personal care program to address safety, quality concerns
WATSONVILLE, Calif. Nordic Naturals on Wednesday announced the launch of its new Ultimate Omega Sport formulation on an exclusive basis through GNC for one year.
Ultimate Omega Sport has been certified as part of the NSF Certified for Sports program, also known as the Athletic Banned Substances program, which provides certified products with an approved symbol on the packaging, which seeks to minimize the risk that a dietary supplement or sports nutrition product contains a substance banned by one of the major sports organizations. The certification program's testing and certification process ensures that the product fully complies with current NSF standards and that athletes can supplement with Nordic Naturals' Ultimate Omega Sport fish oil without concern of consuming banned or prohibited substances or their metabolites.