- GSK announces divestment of OTC brands
- GSK shares real-world example on how to improve switch through technology
- Prestige Brands completes remainder of GSK OTC brands acquisition
- GSK's Alli, celebrity Samantha Harris team up to battle the bulge this holiday
- Despite divestment, expect innovation for brands GSK holds on to
PITTSBURGH — GlaxoSmithKline on Monday issued an email blast to registrants of its MyAlli.com site that Alli will be making its way back to store shelves later this month.
"We hold our customers in the highest regard and regret the fact that your weight-loss journey with Alli was interrupted when production was halted due to a shortage of orlistat, the active ingredient in Alli," noted GSK in its email. "We just hope that when Alli is once again available that we can pick up where we left off and help you achieve your weight-loss goals. ... See you on the shelves. It's good to be back."