- Walgreens signs new distribution agreement with True Drinks
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Alkaline Water Co. receives initial order from Smith's Food and Drug Stores
- Keurig introduces college-branded brewers
- Consumers sip healthy alternatives to sugary drinks
CHICAGO — Noah's has expanded its beverage offerings to include new oxygen-infused spring water.
New Noah's oxygenated spring water eight times the amount of oxygen in regular spring water, the company said. The product is packaged in 12-oz. Rexam Sleek cans to protect the integrity of the oxygen content in the product.
Noah's oxygenated spring water currently is available at select retail locations in California, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Oregon, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Tennessee, with ongoing plans to drive expansion across the country.