- Search engines, social media key to unlocking opportunity for beauty brands
- 2013 proves to be 'strong' year for Beiersdorf
- SuperNutrition launches Facebook contest
- Duane Reade launches 'Show Us Your Party Legs' photo contest on Facebook
- Beiersdorf celebrates Mentoring Month with Big Brothers Big Sisters partnership
NEW YORK — Beiersdorf’s Nivea brand has announced the launch of its first-ever Nivea "Kiss of Style" design contest, which will give one winner the opportunity to design a limited-edition cap for Nivea Lip Care that will be sold in stores.
The contest kicked off on Aug. 1 exclusively on Nivea’s Facebook page and will showcase a variety of chic design patterns. Participants will be able to look to Charlotte Ronson, who created a limited-edition design in support of the contest, for inspiration. Ronson also has partnered with Nivea to serve as the contest's celebrity judge.
Entries will be hosted on Nivea’s Facebook page through Aug. 22, and then the panel of judges will select the top 10 finalists. On Sept. 5, the finalists will be announced and then consumers will be able to log on to Nivea’s Facebook page to vote for their favorites. The winner will be announced on Sept. 20 and the winning design will come to life at retail in 2013.