- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CVS focuses on personalization at IRI Summit
NEW YORK — Nivea announced today the launch of "Style, Uncapped," a customized lip care design campaign to celebrate consumers' personal style by giving them the opportunity to design and purchase their own lip care caps. The design program can be found on a branded micro site, StyleUncapped.com.
Nivea is proud to partner with leading fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff to unveil the new "Style, Uncapped" campaign. In support of the program, Minkoff has created a limited-edition design, inspired by her current spring 2013 collection, which also is available for purchase on the "Style, Uncapped" site.
"I'm thrilled to be partnering with Nivea," said Rebecca Minkoff. "Like the brand, I appreciate and encourage self-expression. With this first of its kind program, we will give everyone in America the opportunity to make their lip cap their best accessory — and I know all too well about the importance of a great accessory."
Last year, Nivea lip care worked with its digital agency of record, Rosetta, to create the brand's inaugural lip care design initiative. For this year's program, Nivea turned to Rosetta once again to build a site that offers an even more robust consumer experience:
- Consumers will be able to choose from over 400 patterns and symbols, including Minkoff's design, and an array of colors when creating their caps;
- This year, consumers can choose from more than 200 new symbols, 200 new patterns and 12 new design themes;
- Consumers can create their look on an open canvas to see how their design will render in real time;
- Finalized designs can be shared on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook, as well as the site's Gallery;
- Consumers can create personal accounts to access previous designs and designs in-progress, and browse the Gallery to explore other designs for inspiration;
- The site experience will be accessible from mobile and tablet devices;
- After completing their designs, consumers can order one to five custom designs for $6/cap, six to 20 at $5/cap and more than 20 at $4/cap;
- Consumers will receive their customized cap and Nivea Lip Care product in just two weeks.