- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
- Most people managing diabetes interested in weight-loss programs
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Nipro Diagnostics on Wednesday announced the introduction of a new portfolio of more than 30 ancillary products targeted to meet the needs of individuals with diabetes. The TruePlus products are designed to offer innovative, affordable solutions for diabetes patients to lead healthier lives.
"Launching the TruePlus products provides us the opportunity to create a diabetes destination strategy leveraging our category expertise for the diabetic patient and their needs," Nipro president and CEO Scott Verner said. "This initiative enables expansion of the True brand and extends its message of exceptional quality and value, while further enhancing our mission of making quality diabetes care solutions more affordable."
The TruePlus line includes fast-acting glucose tablets, shots and gels; ketone strips; diabetic multivitamins; syringes, lancets and lancing devices.