- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
NEW YORK — Skin and body care brand NIP + FAB, which originally launched in winter 2011 exclusively at Target stores, is now available at Ulta Beauty with three new products.
NIP + FAB is the latest brand to launch from beauty guru Maria Hatzistefanis , the brain behind the skin care brand Rodial. The skin and body care range is formulated to treat each area of the body that has special nip, tuck, and slimming needs.
The new products that launched in November at 500 Ulta Beauty stores include:
- Stiletto Fix – This cooling, soothing balm is packed with ingredients to cushion, cool and protect fatigued feet. The retail price is $9.95.
- Upper Arm Fix – This arm sculpting gel helps define the appearance of the upper arm area. The retail price is $12.95.
- 365 Body Glow – The very first self tan from NIP + FAB, this clear tanning gel is a fast drying formula that gives skin a streak-free natural golden finish within four hours. The retail price is $9.95.