- Fry's Food and Drug Stores president, 58, passes away
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Safeway to open on-site grocery store at Phoenix NASCAR event
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy names new CEO
- Americans more likely than others to prefer generics, study finds
PHOENIX — Nielsen has announced a new Consumer 360 conference to be held in Phoenix from June 3 to 5.
The annual signature event is held around the world and attracts senior executives from CPG manufacturers and retailers, advertising agencies, and media companies.
During and after the event, there will be Thought Leadership decks and reports with media.
The Nielsen Consumer 360 conference will be held at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Sap in Phoenix, Ariz., from June 3-5, 2013. Space is limited. For more information, visit the webpage here.