- Nicole by OPI, Dove Chocolate team up to celebrate New Year
- Nicole by OPI launches Selena Gomez gift sets for holiday
- OPI develops Coca-Cola-inspired nail polish
- Red Carpet Manicure unveils new gem-infused gel nail polish collection
- OPI, singer Gwen Stefani create limited-edition nail lacquer collection
LOS ANGELES — Nicole by OPI will produce three custom nail lacquer shades for Kellogg's Special K starting in April under a partnership with the cereal brand.
Nicole by OPI said shoppers will have the opportunity to receive three full-size bottles of its nail lacquer by signing up for the Kellogg's Family Rewards program and entering codes from specially marked boxes of Special K products while supplies last.
The colors are creme red, creme turquoise and creme pink, marketed under the names Challenge Red-y, Pros & Confidence and Be Ama-Zing, respectively. Customers who buy three eligible Special K products will receive the Challenge Red-y shade, receiving the others after submitting the purchase codes from eight eligible products.
"Nicole by OPI is delighted to partner with Kellogg's to offer such an exciting reward to Special K consumers," Nicole by OPI EVP and artistic director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann said. "At our company, we always say that nail lacquer can change your look and your outlook. In working with Kellogg's Special K, we hope to inspire and motivate women who are striving for beauty both inside and out."