- Nicole by OPI launches Selena Gomez gift sets for holiday
- Nicole by OPI, Dove Chocolate team up to celebrate New Year
- OPI, singer Mariah Carey partner for holiday nail collection
- Red Carpet Manicure makes foray into nail lacquer category
- OPI, singer Gwen Stefani create limited-edition nail lacquer collection
NEW YORK — Nicole by OPI has developed a new nail lacquer collection inspired by six-time Grammy winner Carrie Underwood.
Available in January, the collection of 14 shades features a colorful mosaic of hues ranging from soft pastels to dark sultry shades to playful glitters. In addition, the line will include a signature gold textured shade called Carrie’d Away, created exclusively for Carrie.
“This is the first time Nicole by OPI has ever designed a signature shade for one of our celebrity partners. We are excited to share this news with both music and nail fans — isn’t that everyone?” explained Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP and artistic director.
“In working closely with Carrie, we came up with 14 nail lacquers that truly encapsulate her soulful spirit and showcase different facets of her personality,” added Weiss-Fischmann. “With shades as American as Apple Pie, you’ll get Carrie’d Away by her Southern Charm.”