- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- APhA Foundation project uses collaborative care to target diabetes among vulnerable populations
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- FDA advisory panel to consider OTC status of NSAIDs
- ADA issues new diet recommendations for diabetes patients
MORRISTOWN, N.J. In line with American Diabetes Month, Bayer Diabetes Care released a video featuring pop star Nick Jonas, emphasizing the importance of blood-glucose level testing.
Jonas, who has Type 1 diabetes, checks his blood-glucose levels 12 times a day with Bayer's Contour USB meter. Testing frequently, in accordance with a doctor’s guidance, helps a person with diabetes make important choices throughout the day to stay within a target blood-glucose range, Bayer said.