- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
- Gillette promotes new Clinical Clear Gel deodorant with 'Pressure Points' Web series
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
- Archie Manning to keynote at 2014 AWMA Marketplace and Solutions Expo
WASHINGTON — The NFL Players Association last week announced a new licensing relationship with TheraPearl, a consumer products company specializing in hot and cold pack technology. TheraPearl’s products are designed to aid in post-workout recovery.
“Our products maximize targeted hot and cold therapy, and are uniquely designed for athletes and athlete recovery," stated Daniel Baumwald, president of TheraPearl.
TheraPearl’s products recently were on display at the 2012 NFLPA Rookie Premiere in Los Angeles last month, where 35 NFL rookies tried TheraPearl.
“Health and safety is a great concern for all professional football players,” stated Keith Gordon, president of NFL Players. “We are pleased to take on an innovative company like TheraPearl as an official licensee. Proper recovery between practice and games is a crucial piece of staying healthy, and TheraPearl technology aims to enhance and maximize the recovery process. We hope that both players and fans will embrace their products.”
TheraPearl products include various shape and size packs that can be chilled or heated to provide targeted therapy, and specialty athletic recovery products that include adjustable shin, shoulder and knee wraps. The packs easily conform to the body when frozen. When heated, the conformable packs help stimulate blood flow while relaxing stiff muscles.