- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
LAKE MARY, Fla. Specialty pharmacy provider Axium Healthcare Pharmacy has received recognition from the National Hemophilia Foundation for its treatment programs, Axium said.
The NHF said Axium “meets or exceeds” the standards of the organization’s Medical and Scientific Advisory Council, meaning that it has staff knowledgeable about and provides a full range of treatments, has 24-hour access to pharmacy staff and has good record-keeping, billing and product recall processes.
“As new companies enter the hemophilia market, MASAC recognition is significant,” Axium VP pharmacy operations Lien Pham said. “The MASAC recognition provides our payers, physicians and patients the assurance that the patients will always receive the optimal quality of care and service.”