- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- More progress needed in health information technology
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
LAKE MARY, Fla. Specialty pharmacy provider Axium Healthcare Pharmacy has received recognition from the National Hemophilia Foundation for its treatment programs, Axium said.
The NHF said Axium “meets or exceeds” the standards of the organization’s Medical and Scientific Advisory Council, meaning that it has staff knowledgeable about and provides a full range of treatments, has 24-hour access to pharmacy staff and has good record-keeping, billing and product recall processes.
“As new companies enter the hemophilia market, MASAC recognition is significant,” Axium VP pharmacy operations Lien Pham said. “The MASAC recognition provides our payers, physicians and patients the assurance that the patients will always receive the optimal quality of care and service.”