- Bic Soleil Glow razor hits shelves
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
ATLANTA — The maker behind such brands as Goody and Sharpie has expanded its board of directors to 12 members.
Newell Rubbermaid said it elected Kevin Conroy, Univision Interactive Media president, to its board. Prior to his position at Univision, Conroy worked as AOL's EVP global products and marketing.
“Kevin is one of the most accomplished global executives in the field of Internet marketing and media,” said Michael Cowhig, board chairman for Newell Rubbermaid. “He brings a dynamic combination of people and technology leadership to our board.”