- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
- Pfizer introduces a new faster-dissolving Advil tablet
- Teva, Mylan launch Viagra generics in Europe
- Pfizer launches Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Congestion DM
MORRIS PLAINS, N.J. — Visine is looking to help consumers that experience eye irritation and redness during the summer months.
Designed for use by those ages 6 years and older, new Visine Summer Spectrum Relief is designed to treat symptoms and protect eyes from further irritation by helping to supplement the natural tear film.
Visine Summer Spectrum Relief exclusively is available at CVS/pharmacy in the sun care aisle for $3.99 for a 0.5-fl.-oz. bottle.