- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- GfK: Brands considered 'best friends' boast 3x more positive word of mouth and 2.5x the recommendations
- Curtin, Mack talk strategic alignment and the art of co-creation at Shopper Marketing Expo
- The shortest distance between true retailer-supplier collaboration — the shopper
RANCHO DOMINGUEZ, Calif. — A rice brand has kicked off a global campaign that encourages families to eat healthier and come together for meals.
Uncle Ben's Begin with Ben campaign, which debuted in Europe and Canada earlier this year, has made its way to the United States. The campaign emphasizes home-cooked meals and simple solutions to make meals healthier by adding rice to a meal.
"Our new global creative campaign starts with a very simple insight that regardless of culture or cuisine, meals that begin with rice tend to be healthier meals, thus providing a very simple solution for consumers," said Tim Snyder, VP marketing of Mars Food, Uncle Ben's parent company. "When consumers 'Begin with Ben,' they and their families are embarking on a culinary journey that can tempt their taste buds while providing a nutritious foundation for healthy rice-based meals."