- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Aetna taps former Walmart exec Dijuana Lewis to lead Consumer Products and Enterprise Marketing organization
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- All-star lineup of industry leaders gather for annual Industry Issues Summit
- Retailers more promotional over first half of 2013 in year-ago comparisons
NEW YORK — A new adventure from Thomas the Tank Engine and will be available exclusively at Walmart stores nationwide April 9, 2013.
The new DVD, Thomas & Friends: Railway Mischief, features five brand new episodes and a bonus, collectible “Calling All Engines” poster. There are also bonus features including a hide and seek game, a music video and a "Guess Who?" puzzle.
The DVD will be sold for a suggested retail price of $14.98.