- ACOs' readiness to achieve cost, quality goals in medication use mixed, study finds
- Q&A: Taking the pulse with Mitch Rothschild of Vitals
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- Survey: HR professionals report employees will benefit from coordinating wellness programs with ACOs
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
YARDLEY, Pa. – Krames StayWell has introduced a set of products for accountable care organizations that includes marketing and patient-engagement tools and a new system for ACO member health management.
The company announced the launch of ACO 360, saying it was designed to help ACO patients take more responsibility for their own care with a collection of health outreach, acute care and population management products that support a growing number of government quality requirements for ACOs participating in the Medicare Shared Savings Program.
"As health organizations increasingly become accountable for outcomes, they need tools to help them inform, educate and manage the health of the patient population," Krames StayWell EVP John George said. "Krames StayWell ACO 360 solution meets those needs by delivering high-quality patient engagement tools including tailored online health interventions."
The company's communication system includes digital health content, mobile messaging, a tablet-based informed consent program, e-newsletters, custom guidebooks and newsletters designed to inform and engage members in their care, also integrating a digital health management platform called the Pro-Change Lifestyle Management Suite, developed by Pro-Change Behavior Systems Inc.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.