- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
LAS VEGAS — Forgiven Bottling Group launched its hangover product Forgiven, a vitamin B1 supplement the company claims helps metabolize alcohol.
“Forgiven is the first and only alcohol burner available to the consumer seeking a healthy solution to sober quickly when the night is over,” stated Chas Aday, CEO of Forgiven Bottling Group.
One packet of Forgiven will retail for a suggested $3.99, the company reported.