- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
LAS VEGAS — Forgiven Bottling Group launched its hangover product Forgiven, a vitamin B1 supplement the company claims helps metabolize alcohol.
“Forgiven is the first and only alcohol burner available to the consumer seeking a healthy solution to sober quickly when the night is over,” stated Chas Aday, CEO of Forgiven Bottling Group.
One packet of Forgiven will retail for a suggested $3.99, the company reported.