- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
NEW YORK — Di-Gel Products on Friday announced a "Di-Gel Comfort Zone" with complementary, clean restrooms will be established in downtown Manhattan the day after Thanksgiving to help alleviate some of the discomfort from Thanksgiving meals the day before and the long retail lines associated with Black Friday.
The "Comfort Zone" will be open to New York City shoppers from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. on the east sidewalk of 5th Avenue between 17th and 18th streets and will provide clean, free restrooms, a heated tent, phone charging stations, comfortable seating and samples of Di-Gel.
Di-Gel is a fast-acting, all-in-one solution for consumers in need of digestive relief. The fast relief is due in part to the product’s dual benefit of having both an anti-gas and antacid use. “We really want this event to be about rewarding New York shoppers and making them a little more comfortable during a very hectic time of year,” stated Bernie Kropfelder, EVP and general manager of OTC at ILEX Consumer Products Group, the parent company of Di-Gel Products. “We all overdo it at times, and we often pay for it with an upset stomach. Di-Gel is the solution for when that catches up with you.”
The product launched early November with the brand tagline “When you overdo, Undo.” To check out the brand's latest television commercial, click here.