- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Trade spend and performance: Internal analgesics
PEPPERELL, Mass. — A new measuring tool will allow users to effortlessly measure portions of food to help with health needs that range from weight management for those trying to shed a few pounds to blood-sugar control for diabetics.
PortionMate features color-coded cylinders in various sizes that will help owners sort out foods like fruits, vegetables, cereal and grains. To use it, pick the desired cylinder, place it onto your plate and fill with your desired food. After lifting the cylinder, a perfectly measured portion of food is left behind.
PortionMate is BPA-free and is safe to use in the dishwasher. To purchase, visit Portionmate.com