- Study: Probiotic supplementation reduces pediatric doctor visits
- Nordic Naturals launches allergen-free probiotic
- Study: Probiotic in first three months of life reduces incidence of gastrointestinal disorders
- Pure Encapsulations launches new probiotic product
- Study finds probiotic strain Cardioviva helps reduce cholesterol
MONTREAL — A new probiotic formula that features added vitamins has entered the market.
ProbioKid Vita+, developed by Institut Rosell-Lallemand, combines a synbiotic formula of probiotic strains — Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71 and Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33 — and a prebiotic (fructooligosaccharide, or FOS) with vitamins C and D. The product is designed to boost kids' immunity in the winter, the company said.
ProbioKid Vita+ recently was unveiled at the Vitafoods Europe trade show in Geneva.