- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Designer Protein celebrates 20 years of Designer Whey brand
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
RONKONKOMA, N.Y. — Met-Rx, a nutritional supplements and wellness company, announced this week the addition of a new protein bar designed to provide a burst of energy while working out.
The new Met-Rx NOS Pumped bars combine high-quality whey protein with L-Arginine, an amino acid and protein building block. The new energy bars come in chocolate mixed berry and orange creamsicle flavors.
"Met-Rx understands the fitness and training enthusiast's mindset and needs better than anyone, as its new NOS Pumped energy bars prove once again," said Team Met-Rx sponsored athlete Greg Plitt, a former U.S. Army Ranger named one of America's Fittest Americans by Men's Health magazine. "These innovative bars have found a place in my pre-workout routine, as part of my overall protein-rich, good nutrition regimen."
The Met-Rx line spans protein powders, ready-to-drink shakes and other beverages, multivitamins to supplement daily nutritional needs, post workout products, specialty supplements tailored to a variety of training levels, protein bars, and more.
Met-Rx NOS bars, delivering high-quality protein, are now available at leading retailers including Kroger, Meijer and Publix.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.