- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment have brought together two beloved films based on the popular comic strip "Peanuts."
The "Peanuts Double Feature" DVD, which arrives March 15, includes "A Boy Named Charlie Brown," the first "Peanuts" full-length feature film, and "Snoopy Come Home."
Total running time of the DVD is approximately 166 minutes. The "Peanuts Double Feature" DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $16.99.