- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CPR introduces National Brands and Store Brand advanced analytics tool
EWING, N.J. — OxiClean, a trademark of Church and Dwight, has launched a new 2-in-1 laundry booster designed to clean tough stains and help protect the intensity of colors.
New OxiClean 2in1 Stain Fighter plus Color Safe Brightener is designed to preserve the color of clothes. When added to the wash, it has 40% more brightening power than detergent alone, and oxygen stain-fighting abilities that reach deep into fabric fibers to quickly and safely break up messy stains, from dirt to perspiration, grease and more, according to the company.
OxiClean 2in1 Stain Fighter plus Color Safe Brightener is available in two varieties, liquid and Power Paks, to meet individual laundry needs.
Available in grocery stores nationwide, as well as Target and Walmart. For more information, please visit OxiClean.com.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.