- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- 'Stick It' with Matador beef jerky
- Spartan brand products to feature Facts Up Front nutrition labeling
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
MINONG, Wis. Jack Link's Matador brand is amplifying its meat snack lineup with a flamin' hot variety.
New Matador flamin' hot stick combines Matador's original beef jerky with a hot and spicy kick, the company said. Within one year, the Matador brand has introduced three stick flavors and four jerky flavors.
The new Matador flamin' hot stick is available in a 1-oz. package for $1.29.