- Report: High-fluoride paste found to help prevent white spots from braces
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
NEW YORK — Oral care brand Listerine has introduced its new Listerine Total Care Zero.
New Listerine Total Care Zero boasts a less intense flavor and zero-alcohol formula. Product benefits, according to the manufacturer, include:
- Restoring enamel;
- Helping to prevent cavities;
- Strengthening teeth;
- Killing the germs that cause bad breath;
- Freshening breath; and
- Cleaning the whole mouth.