- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
OLD TAPPAN, N.J. A line of tea beverages is arriving at Albertsons stores in California and Nevada.
New Leaf's beverage line, which includes 11 unique tea flavors, four lemonades and two diet iced teas, will be available at 248 Albertsons locations in the two states.
"We are very excited to offer the best-tasting teas and lemonades on the planet at all Albertsons in California and Nevada," said Eric Skae, New Leaf president and CEO. "Albertsons is one of the most recognized brands and one of the largest grocery chains in the United States. Our distribution with them in California and Nevada follows our aggressive plan to market to independent, regional and national retailers, and provides immediate access to consumers across both states. We know [that] when consumers try New Leaf they love the taste and come back for more."