- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Vitamins and Supplements 2014
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
ENCINITAS, Calif. — Le-Edge USA has introduced Le Edge for face and body exfoliation.
The ergonomically designed, hand-held personal exfoliating tool features a finely sculpted surgical-grade stainless steel "edge" with power grips for fingers.
It is precision-designed to remove with ease dead skin cells, oil, dirt and pollutants from the skin's surface, as well as restore skin texture. No chemicals are needed: just warm water when showering or bathing.
Safe for pre- and post-tan and for preshaving or waxing use, Le Edge can be used on all skin complexions, types and locations from face to toes, the company stated.