- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- University of Georgia pharmacy professor becomes first appointee to Rite Aid-endowed professorship
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid is gearing up for the holiday season with the new JulieG Holiday Collection by Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics.
This limited-edition line of five festive nail colors was designed and inspired by top YouTube beauty vlogger Julie Gutierrez (JulieG713).
The JulieG Holiday Collection has a suggested retail price of $3.99 and will be available Nov. 1 at Rite Aid stores and at Jessesgirlcosmetics.com.