- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Rite Aid opens 'next generation' Wellness store, reports September sales
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid is gearing up for the holiday season with the new JulieG Holiday Collection by Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics.
This limited-edition line of five festive nail colors was designed and inspired by top YouTube beauty vlogger Julie Gutierrez (JulieG713).
The JulieG Holiday Collection has a suggested retail price of $3.99 and will be available Nov. 1 at Rite Aid stores and at Jessesgirlcosmetics.com.