- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
SAN FRANCISCO — ZoomSystems, a provider of automated retail, has teamed up with Benefit Cosmetics to deliver an interactive, branded retail kiosk for travelers to access in major airports.
“We’re excited to help a global brand like Benefit build its multi-channel retail strategy to reach more customers, by not only providing an authentic brand message, but also Benefit’s best-selling makeup and skin care products,” stated Jack Lawrence, ZoomSystems CEO. “With this ground-breaking partnership, ZoomSystems and Benefit are giving travelers on-the-go access to the beauty products they love in an engaging, fun, Benefit-themed way.”
ZoomSystems developed and will operate the “Glam Up & Away!” interactive automated beauty retail kiosks for Benefit Cosmetics, which are standalone, unattended retail kiosks. The kiosks have been installed in major airports, including New York (JFK), Houston (IAH), Las Vegas (LAS), Austin (AUS), Cleveland (CLE) and Savannah (SAV), with more to launch soon.
“High-traffic airports are the next beauty battleground for prestige cosmetics brands. Benefit is grabbing first-mover advantage,” added Jean Andre Rougeot, Benefit Cosmetics CEO.
Benefit Cosmetics will offer 30 of its best-selling products and instant beauty solutions in each kiosk.
“It’s wow on wheels,” stated Julie Bell, Benefit Cosmetics EVP global marketing. “What a sexy, fun and innovative way to introduce Benefit’s witty and playful personality to the hundreds of millions of travelers who fly every year.”